Friday, May 27, 2011

I would love to introduce you to, Kylie Schottmuller!

I am thrilled to feature a beautiful lady who has become a good blogging buddy, Kylie Schottmuller. She has her fingers in many different businesses, the most recent one being Shaklee. So, I encourage you to stop by and see her, network with her, and encourage her! Let's share some life on this Feature Friday!
pastedGraphic.pdf
Hi, my name is Kylie Schottmuller. My blog is "Beloved Wife" and I have very recently become a distributor with Shaklee!
I came online this Spring because I wanted to connect with other women! I am excited to use online resources to build my business and help support my family. I am encouraged by some of my blog friends who have stepped out in faith and are building at-home businesses of their own!
I am passionate about Jesus. I love being a wife and am looking forward to the day when we start a family! I desire for God to be the center of my family! 
I am also excited about wellness! It is important to me to make my home a safe and healthy place and I desire to share this with others!!
Thanks so much Kylie! You can meet Kylie at Beloved Wife or on Facebook. She has a lot to offer by way of helping you live better and you will be blessed by her encouraging heart

1 comment: