Friday, April 22, 2011

I Want to Feature You!



New things are happening at Sharing the Pages of Life  and one of those things is Feature Friday. Every Friday I want to feature YOU! Whether you are a someone who has a business that you want to gain exposure for, a ministry or a blog with a message you want heard I want to join with you to get the word out there.

Since I have been blogging I have met so many amazing bloggers that I can't possible have all your buttons on Sharing the Pages of Life and I don't like that! So this is the place that I want to show you off! When you are featured here your button will get added to this blog, I soon hope to have buttons everywhere!

So, what does a featured post look like? It can be all about who you are, why you blog or why you are online. A featured post could also look like a guest post where you share your heart and what God is teaching you in your life.

Make sure to follow Sharing the Pages of Life and grab my button! Then I will get back to you and set up a date for your feature. Then you can grab the "I was featured" button!

I am so honored and blessed to know all of you. I look forward to sharing you.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Steph.... wanna feature your sissssster in laww?!!! :0) {Ri} Photography :)

    ReplyDelete