Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kristen Keene, The Mom Coach

I am so excited to introduce you to our first featured friend here at Sharing the Pages of life. Kristen Keene, The Mom Coach. I met Kristen through blogging and she has been a source of joy and encouragement to me over the past few months! Get to know her via Facebook, her blog and her website. Let's share some life! 



Hi! I’m Kristen at themomcoachblog.com and the founder of The Mom Coach, LLC.  I am a Professional Life Coach with a passion to help strengthen families by equipping women with tools that bring healing and restoration into their life.  I am committed to helping, supporting, and encouraging moms to live victoriously so they can leave a legacy to their children and the generations to come.  
This passion was born out of years of turmoil and low moments in my life. I can relate a lot to the poem, Footprints.  At the lowest moments of my life, I was always wondering where Jesus had went; however, unknowingly to me, He was with me the entire time. He carried me through some very rough times in my life. Through these rough times, God showed me that I am the one that must change in my circumstances.  I must make changes in my life; changes in my thought patterns, as well as in my emotional, spiritual, and physical life.  Friends, I learned that even when our lives seem chaotic and we are living in a whirlwind we can still live life to its fullest.  I learned when we begin to make changes in ourselves; we begin to fully live the abundant life God has in store for us.  
At The Mom Coach, we assist women with making the changes they need to live the life God has called them to live.  We provide groups for mothers and grandmothers to help strengthen their relationship with God and themselves.  We help bring healing in a woman’s life through self-discovery and spiritual renewal.  Our group’s help women connect with who God created them to be and assist them into developing a deeper more intimate relationship with Christ.  We also offer individual life coaching to help women learn how to make changes in their life so they can truly begin living a victorious life.  I would love to connect with you. You can find me on Facebook (www.facebook.com/themomcoach) or through my website (www.themom-coach.com) Thanks and I look forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment